Admission Test Result of MBA Program Trimester: Spring-2020
Stamford University Bangladesh
Admission Test Result of MBA Program
Date: December 17, 2019
Students bearing the following roll numbers have been qualified for admission in the MBA program on the basis of written test (held on December 13, 2019) and viva voce (held on December 17, 2019):
00001, 00004, 00009, 00010, 00011, 00015, 05005, 05012, 05013, 05018, 05019, 05020, 05021, 05022
They are advised to complete admission formalities by December 26, 2019:
Admission requirements are:
- Initial Payment: 27,400/=
- a) Admission Fee: 15,000/=
- b) Library Fee: 2,500/=
- c) Development Fee: 8,000/=
- d) Medical Fee: 1,500/=
- e) ID Card Fee: 200/=
- f) Library Card Fee: 200/=
- Documents: a. Original mark sheets and certificates have to be shown at the time of admission.
- Photocopies of all Mark Sheets, Certificates and Birth Certificate or National Id Card (if not submitted with the application form)
- Photographs: 2 copies passport size and 1 copy stamp size photographs
Course Registration: Up to December 31, 2019 (If late, late fee is applicable.)
Class Starts: As per Academic Calendar.
Thanks for your interest in Stamford University Bangladesh.