Home    About Us    Bachelor of Public Administration

Bachelor of Public Administration

Fees Structure

Credit Hours (Cr. Hr.) : 134 (Tk. 2,500 per Cr. Hr.) (in BDT)
Tuition Fees (130 Cr. Hr. Theory) 3,25,000
Tuition Fees (4 Cr. Hr. Project/Thesis/Internship) 10,000
Admission Fees (one time) 26,000
Lab, Library, Co-curricular Fees (8 semesters) 24,000
Total Fees 3,85,000
Admission Fees Breakdown
Category Amount (BDT) Total (in BDT) Remarks
Admission 15,000 15,000 One Time (non-refundable)
Development 8,000 8,000 One Time (non-refundable)
Medical 3,000 3,000 One Time (non-refundable)
Total 26,000 One Time (non-refundable)

Note:

01.

Students will pay their tution fees in monthly installments by the 10th of every month.

02.

Newly admitted students will pay 25% of tuitions fees for a semester at the time of registration.The rest 75% is to be paid monthly in equal installments.

03.

English Fundamentals course (3 Cr. Hrs.) is mandatory for the students who cannot achieve above 70% marks in Section A of admission test.The rate of the fees for the course will be as per the tuition fees of the respective program.

04.

Foreign students will pay Tk. 20,000 as Service Charge at the time of admission.

05.

Document Verification Fee (is necessary) is Tk. 1000/- (One Thousand) only.

06.

Application form for admission is Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred) only.

06.

All payments are non-refundable.

Other Fees:

ID Card Fee : Tk. 200 (Mandatory for every student for each issuing, Free only for admission time)
Library Card Fee : Tk. 200 (Mandatory for every student for each issuing, Free only for admission time)
Program Change Fee : Tk. 5000 (If necessary)
Readmission Fee : Tk. 5000 (If necessary)
Application Form for Admission : Tk. 500 (One Time)

Internship / project / thesis fee is subject to change without any prior notice. It can vary depending on supervisor or other situations.

FINANCIAL AIDS:

For Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Scholarship & Waiver
  • 100 % waiver in the first year with GPA 5.0 (All Letter Grade A+) in both SSC & HSC.
  • 50% waiver in the first year with GPA 5.0 in both SSC & HSC.
  • 50% waiver in the first year with 7 A's in O level & A level.
  • 20% waiver in the first year with GPA 4.5 and above in both SSC & HSC.
  • 10% waiver in the first year with GPA 4.0 and above in both SSC & HSC
  • Waiver for Diploma students according to their previous academic results.
  • Up to 100% scholarship based on semester result as per university policy.
  • Up to 25% waiver for siblings and spouse who gets admitted later (within the same tenure).

 

Share This: